We have vast experience of court litigation in all levels of the English higher courts. We are also often instructed to manage court litigation relating to international disputes taking place in off-shore or other foreign jurisdictions.
We have experience of working closely with our clients in pursuing their commercial objectives in many types of disputes that are subject to court litigation including:
- Banking and financial services.
- Companies (including shareholders and directors).
- Commercial contracts.
- Competition (private enforcement actions).
- IT disputes.
- International trade.
- Insurance and reinsurance.
- Mergers & acquisitions (including completion accounts and warranties).
- Funds and private equity disputes.
- Private international issues.
- Professional negligence (particularly accountants and lawyers).
- International human rights.
- Senior executive compensation and poaching disputes.